Exhibition of Science, South Kensington : a guide to the story it tells.
- Additional Title(s):
1951 Exhibition of Science, South Kensington, Festival of Britain.
Nineteen fifty-one Exhibition of Science, South Kensington, Festival of Britain.
- London : H.M. Stationery Office, 1951.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 56 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA22.F47 E8 1951+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Eric Stryker, Yale PhD 2007Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: 1951 Exhibition of Science, South Kensington, Festival of Britain. Guide-catalogue. Price 2£-
"The story the exhibition tells," by Dr. Jacob Bronowski, pages 7-38.
Pages in roman numerals are advertisements.
Cover printed by Fosh & Cross Ltd., London.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated paper wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- England -- London -- 1951.Festival of Britain (1951) -- Catalog.Festivals -- Great Britain.Fosh & Cross Ltd. -- Publisher.H. M. Stationery Office -- Publisher.Science -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.