IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The festival of Punch , 1951
The festival of Punch : 1851-1951.
- Additional Title(s):
Punch Festival, April 30, 1951.
- London : Punch Office, 1951.
- Physical Description:
- xlii, 112, lxxxiii p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6175.P78 F4 1951+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Eric Stryker, Yale PhD 2007View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Reference LibraryPN6175.P78 F4 1951 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Running title: Punch Festival, April 30, 1951.
Collection of satire published in Punch magazine.
Issue published at the time of "The Festival of Britain."
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed paper wrappers, as issued.
BAC REF copy not in folder.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.English wit and humor, Pictorial.English wit and humor.Punch (London, England) -- History.Punch (London, England) -- Illustrations.Punch -- Publisher.Satire, English.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.