The festival of Punch , 1951
- The festival of Punch : 1851-1951.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Punch Festival, April 30, 1951.
- London : Punch Office, 1951.
- Physical Description:
- xlii, 112, lxxxiii p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6175.P78 F4 1951+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Eric Stryker, Yale PhD 2007Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Reference LibraryPN6175.P78 F4 1951 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Running title: Punch Festival, April 30, 1951.
Collection of satire published in Punch magazine.
Issue published at the time of "The Festival of Britain."
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed paper wrappers, as issued.
BAC REF copy not in folder.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.English wit and humor, Pictorial.English wit and humor.Punch (London, England) -- History.Punch (London, England) -- Illustrations.Punch -- Publisher.Satire, English.