Collecting prints and drawings in Europe, c. 1500-1750 / edited by Christopher Baker, Caroline Elam, and Genevieve Warwick.
- Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 225 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE625 .C639 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- LWL 72 003 C65: Dust jacket.
Papers from a conference held at the National Gallery in London in 1997, organized by the Burlington magazine and sponsored by the Getty Provenance Index.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Collectors and collecting -- Europe -- History -- Congresses.Prints -- Collectors and collecting -- Europe -- History -- Congresses.Prints, European -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
Collecting prints and drawings in Europe, c. 1500-1750 , 2002