Day by day / Ori Gersht and Tracey Ferguson.
- London : Pocko Editions, c2002.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.G47 D39 2002Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Scott B. Wilcox, Yale PhD 1985View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Time heals and wounds. A bittersweet portrait of the most difficult project of all: a relationship. Each face frozen on film tellsa subtle story of hope, fear and our sheet determination to love. Read the eyes--"--Back cover.
"In Day by day Tracey Ferguson and Ori Gersht document their emotional journey together as a couple. For two years they photographed each other daily using a formal and isolating composition to produce a series of images that read like a flipbook ..."--p. 
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Ferguson, Tracey.Gersht, Ori, 1967-Pocko Editions -- Publisher.Portrait photography.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.