IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Browne, S. Bertram, A companion to the new rifle musket , MDCCCLV 
A companion to the new rifle musket : comprising, practical information on the cleaning and management of arms, and on the making of cartridges ; illustrated by tinted plates.
- London : John W. Parker & Son, West Strand, MDCCCLV 
- Physical Description:
- 38, , 41-56, 61-62,  p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsUD390 .C66 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Concerning the enfield rifle.
By S. Bertram Browne, whose name appears on the second edition (1859).
Printed by G. Phipps, Ranelagh Street, Eaton Square.
13 plates included in register.
Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's limp blind- and gilt-stamped red cloth. Bookplate: D. B. de Moleyns.
- Subject Terms:
- Cartridges.Enfield rifle -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Firearms -- Maintenance and repair.Firearms.J. W. Parker and Sons -- PublisherMoleyns, D. B. de -- BookplatePhipps, G. -- PrinterRifles.
- Lithotints -- 1855
Lithographs -- 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.