IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hayward, Tony, 1954-, Tony Hayward, sculpture, 1981-86 , 
Tony Hayward, sculpture, 1981-86 : the Orchard Gallery.
- London : Coracle for Orchard Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.H38 T66 1986Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jock ReynoldsView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Exhibition originally initiated by Trever Coombes for the Bluecoat Gallery, Liverpool, Spring 1986. Published to coincide with an exhibition of a selection of these works, 29 August-21 September 1986."--Colophon.
Facing the page: British artists' books, p. 44
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Coracle Press -- Printer.Hayward, Tony, 1954- -- Exhibitions.Orchard Gallery -- Publisher.Sculpture, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British -- Exhibitions.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
- Flip-flop foot
- King foot
- Orange foot
- Stringed instrument no. 3
- Still life with musical instruments
- Fish dish
- Still life: The curate's egg
- Early morning riser
- Domestic science
- More domestic science
- Domestic bliss
- Amateur dramatics
- Kitchen sink drama
- House and garden
- Threatening weather.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.