Hayward, Tony, 1954-, Tony Hayward, sculpture, 1981-86 , 
- Tony Hayward, sculpture, 1981-86 : the Orchard Gallery.
- London : Coracle for Orchard Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.H38 T66 1986Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jock ReynoldsAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Exhibition originally initiated by Trever Coombes for the Bluecoat Gallery, Liverpool, Spring 1986. Published to coincide with an exhibition of a selection of these works, 29 August-21 September 1986."--Colophon.
Facing the page: British artists' books, p. 44
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated wrappers.
- Flip-flop foot -- King foot -- Orange foot -- Violin -- Stringed instrument no. 3 -- Still life with musical instruments -- Fish dish -- Still life: The curate's egg -- Early morning riser -- Domestic science -- More domestic science -- Domestic bliss -- Amateur dramatics -- Kitchen sink drama -- Bouquet -- Kathedrale -- House and garden -- Threatening weather.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Coracle Press -- Printer.Hayward, Tony, 1954- -- Exhibitions.Orchard Gallery -- Publisher.Sculpture, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British -- Exhibitions.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.