Sharp, Rosalie, Ceramics, ethics & scandal , c2002
Ceramics, ethics & scandal / Rosalie Wise Sharp.
- Additional Title(s):
Ceramics, ethics and scandal
- [Toronto] : RWD Books ; c2002.
Wappingers' Falls, N.Y. : Distributed by Antique Collectors' Club, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 290 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK3745.G7 S53 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Stories of social life in 18th-century England as context for the Sharp collection of pottery and porcelain"--Verso of front free endpaper.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 281-284) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.Porcelain figures -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Themes, motives.Porcelain, English -- 18th century -- Themes, motives.Pottery -- Private collections -- Ontario -- Toronto.Pottery figures -- England -- History -- 18th century -- Themes, motives.Pottery, English -- 18th century -- Themes, motives.Sharp, Isadore -- Art Collections.Sharp, Rosalie -- Art collections.