Love, labour & loss : 300 years of British livestock farming in art / exhibition curator and catalogue editor: Clive Adams ; consultant editor Michael Liversidge.
- Additional Title(s):
Love, labour and loss
- Carlisle : Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 111 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 22 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8205 .L68 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published on the occasion of an exhibition at Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery ... 20 July-15 September 2002 [and] Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery ... 5 October 2002-4 January 2003"
- Subject Terms:
- Livestock in art -- Exhibitions.Pastoral art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Love, labour & loss , 2002