Love, labour & loss : 300 years of British livestock farming in art / exhibition curator and catalogue editor: Clive Adams ; consultant editor Michael Liversidge.
- Additional Title(s):
Love, labour and loss
- Carlisle : Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 111 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 22 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8205 .L68 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the occasion of an exhibition at Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery ... 20 July-15 September 2002 [and] Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery ... 5 October 2002-4 January 2003"
- Subject Terms:
- Livestock in art -- Exhibitions.Pastoral art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Love, labour & loss , 2002