Progress commerce 1893.
- Additional Title(s):
Century's progress, Yorkshire
- [London] : London Printing & Engraving Co., 1893.
- Physical Description:
- , -258 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHC257.Y67 C44 1893+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: The century's progress Yorkshire.
"This book is complete in itself."--Title page verso.
Text printed in two columns.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in brown black- and gilt-stamped brown publisher's binding.
A guide to the industries and merchants of Yorkshire, illustrated with numerous wood engravings.
- Subject Terms:
- Businessmen -- England -- Yorkshire.Industries -- England -- Yorkshire.London Printing & Engraving Co. -- Publisher.Merchants -- England -- Yorkshire.Yorkshire (England) -- Commerce.
- Wood engravings -- 1893.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.