Progress commerce 1893, 1893
- Progress commerce 1893.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Century's progress, Yorkshire
- [London] : London Printing & Engraving Co., 1893.
- Physical Description:
- , -258 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHC257.Y67 C44 1893+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- A guide to the industries and merchants of Yorkshire, illustrated with numerous wood engravings.
Cover title: The century's progress Yorkshire.
"This book is complete in itself."--Title page verso.
Text printed in two columns.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in brown black- and gilt-stamped brown publisher's binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Businessmen -- England -- Yorkshire.Industries -- England -- Yorkshire.London Printing & Engraving Co. -- Publisher.Merchants -- England -- Yorkshire.Yorkshire (England) -- Commerce.
- Wood engravings -- 1893.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.