Illustrations of useful arts, manufactures, and trades / by Charles Tomlinson, lecturer on science, King's College School, London ; published under the direction of the committee of general literature and education.
- London : Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, sold at the depositories: Great Queen Street, Lincoln's Inn Fields ; 4, Royal Eschange; 16, Hanover Street, Hanover Square; and by all booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- , 125,  p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT47 .T66 1858+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from introduction, dated 1858.
Printed by Richard Clay, Bread Street Hill.
Added engraved t.p.
Text printed in two columns.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gilt-stamped royal blue limp cloth binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Clay, Richard -- Printer.Industrial arts -- History.Manufacturing industries -- Great Britain.Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 
YCBA Collections Search
Tomlinson, Charles, 1808-1897, Illustrations of useful arts, manufactures, and trades , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.