Stanford, Edward, 1827-1904, Stanford's map of the roads &c. between Odessa, Nikolaief, Perekop, Simferopol and Sebastopol , 1855
- Stanford's map of the roads &c. between Odessa, Nikolaief, Perekop, Simferopol and Sebastopol / compiled from Russian maps in possession of the Royal Geographical Society, the Admiralty Charts, and other documents.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Map of the roads &c. between Odessa, Nikolaief, Perekop, Simferopol and Sebastopol
- London : Edward Stanford, 6 Charing Cross, Deposʹe entered at Stationers Hall, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : col. ; 74.3 x 64.5 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process G7104.O3 S73 1855Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:443,520]. 7 miles to one inch.
- Map of the roads along the northern coast of the Black Sea between Odessa, Nikolaief, Perekop, Simferopol and Sebastopol showing towns and mileages with relief shown by hachures. Depth shown by bathymetric soundings.
Includes text in the lower margins of the map.
Also available in an electronic version via the Internet at: http://nla.gov.au/nla.map-rm338.
- Insets: Odessa. Scale [ca. 1:21,542] -- Nikolaief. Scale [ca. 1:44,352].
- Subject Terms:
- Ukraine -- Maps.Ukraine.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.