IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Stanford, Edward, 1827-1904, Stanford's map of the roads &c. between Odessa, Nikolaief, Perekop, Simferopol and Sebastopol , 1855
Stanford's map of the roads &c. between Odessa, Nikolaief, Perekop, Simferopol and Sebastopol / compiled from Russian maps in possession of the Royal Geographical Society, the Admiralty Charts, and other documents.
- Additional Title(s):
Map of the roads &c. between Odessa, Nikolaief, Perekop, Simferopol and Sebastopol
- London : Edward Stanford, 6 Charing Cross, Deposʹe entered at Stationers Hall, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : col. ; 74.3 x 64.5 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process G7104.O3 S73 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:443,520]. 7 miles to one inch.
- Map of the roads along the northern coast of the Black Sea between Odessa, Nikolaief, Perekop, Simferopol and Sebastopol showing towns and mileages with relief shown by hachures. Depth shown by bathymetric soundings.
Includes text in the lower margins of the map.
Also available in an electronic version via the Internet at: http://nla.gov.au/nla.map-rm338.
- Subject Terms:
- Ukraine -- Maps.Ukraine.
- Insets: Odessa. Scale [ca. 1:21,542]
- Nikolaief. Scale [ca. 1:44,352].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.