Military Glasgow / by J. Hannan Watson.
- Glasgow : Printed and published by Carter & Pratt, 62, Bothwell Circus, [ca. 1903]
- Physical Description:
- 27,  p. : ill. ; 20 x 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsU767 W38 1903+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title: Military Glasgow. By J. Hannan Watson. A series of sketches, with historical notes &c.
Illustrations by J. Hannan Watson.
Page 27 mentions the Boys' Brigade, originating in Glasgow "about 10 years ago". The Brigade was established in Glasgow in 1893.
BAC: British Art Center copy In original illustrated wrappers, as issued. Trade advertisements on verso of front cover and recto and verso of back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Carter & Pratt -- PrinterEtching -- Specimens -- [ca. 1903]Lithography -- Specimens -- [ca. 1903]Relief half-tone -- Specimens -- [ca. 1903]Scotland. Army -- Military life -- Pictorial works.Soldiers -- Scotland -- Portraits.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.