Lowell, James Russell, 1819-1891, The vision of Sir Launfal , 1871
The vision of Sir Launfal / by James Russell Lowell. With illustrations by S. Eytinge, Jr.
- Boston : James R. Osgood and Company, Late Ticknor & Fields, and Fields, Osgood, & Co., 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 28,  leaves,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPS2312 .A1 1871Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Engravings by A.V.S. Anthony."--Leaf .
Printed by University Press: Welch, Bigelow, & Co., Cambridge.
"Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1866, by Ticknor and Fields, in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the District of Massachusetts"--T. p. verso.
Text printed within red line border.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind- and gilt-stamped green cloth, with gilt edges. Bookplate: Charles H. Spencer. Inscribed: Charles H. Spencer, with pleasant memories of an afternoon at Mt. Airy, Philadelphia, June 15. 1873.
- Subject Terms:
- James R. Osgood and Company -- Publisher.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Spencer, Charles H. -- Bookplate.Spencer, Charles H. -- Pres. insc., June 15, 1873.University Press -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1871.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.