Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882, The poetical works of H.W. Longfellow, 1868
- The poetical works of H.W. Longfellow.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Poems. Selections
- London : T. Nelson and Sons, Paternoster Row. Edinburgh, and New York, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- 703,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPS2250 .E68Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings by (Robert?) Paterson, after William Small.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind- and gilt-stamped red cloth, with gilt edges. Inscribed: E. Croft. Bingley. From a friend.
- Evangeline -- Seaside and the fireside --Poems on slavery -- Song of Hiawatha -- Ballads, songs, and sonnets -- Earlier poems -- Miscellaneous poems -- Notes.
- Subject Terms:
- Croft, E. -- Pres. insc. from a friend.Friend -- Pres. insc. to E. Croft.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.T. Nelson and Sons -- Publisher.
- Etchings -- 1868.
Wood engravings -- 1868.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.