Instructions in brigade drill for the practice of regiments and depots of infantry, 1852
Instructions in brigade drill for the practice of regiments and depots of infantry.
- Second edition, revised.
- London : Printed and published by W. Clowes & Sons, 14, Charing Cross, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 53,  p., VIII leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsUD234 .I57 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind- and gilt-stamped blue cloth. Inscribed: To General Charges [?] with Lieut. Englands [?] kindest regards.
- Subject Terms:
- Charges, General -- Pres. insc. from Lieut. England.Drill and minor tactics.England, Lieut. -- Pres. insc. from General Charges.Great Britain. Army -- Drill and tactics.Military maneuvers -- Great Britain.W. Clowes & Sons -- Publisher.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1852.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.