Art, nation and gender : ethnic landscapes, myths and mother-figures / edited by Tricia Cusack and Síghle Bhreathnach-Lynch.
- Aldershot, Hampshire, England ; Ashgate, c 2003.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c 2003.
- Physical Description:
- x, 147 p.,  p. of [lates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX454.5.N34 A77 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Papers presented at the Association of Art Historians' Annual Conference at the University of Edinburgh in Apr. 2000.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, Modern -- 19th century -- Congresses.Arts, Modern -- 20th century -- Congresses.Gender identity in art -- Congresses.Nationalism and art -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
Association of Art Historians (Great Britain). Conference (2000 : Edinburgh, Scotland), Art, nation and gender , c 2003