The Royal cabinet album of Winchester.
- [London : Published by Rock & Co., [1881?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : chiefly ill. ; 14 x 132 cm, folded to 14 x 12 cm, in boards 15 x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.W67 R69 1881Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Accordion folded to form  p.
Photographs of lithographic views.
Imprint from rear paste-down.
Illustrations dated 1860-1881.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-stamped blue publisher's cloth. Rear paste-down with title stamped in purple ink.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Rock & Co. -- Publisher.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- England -- Winchester.Winchester (England) -- Description and travel.Winchester (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Photolithographs -- [1881?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.