Alchemy and the occult; a catalogue of books and manuscripts from the collection of Paul and Mary Mellon given to Yale University Library. Compiled by Ian MacPhail, with essays by R. P. Multhauf and Aniela Jaffé and additional notes by William McGuire.
- New Haven, Yale University Library, 1968-1977.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. illus., facsims., ports. 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ5524 A35 Y35 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vols. 1-4 issued in a case.
Vols. 3-4 compiled by Laurence C. Witten II and Richard Pachella, with an introduction by Pearl Kibre and additional notes by William McGuire.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Alchemy -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Jung, C. G. (Carl Gustav), 1875-1961.Occultism -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- v. 1. Printed books, 1472-1623.--v. 2. Printed books, 1624-1790.--v. 3. Manuscripts, 1225-1671.--v. 4. Manuscripts, 1675-1922.