Alchemy and the occult; a catalogue of books and manuscripts from the collection of Paul and Mary Mellon given to Yale University Library. Compiled by Ian MacPhail, with essays by R. P. Multhauf and Aniela Jaffé and additional notes by William McGuire.
- New Haven, Yale University Library, 1968-1977.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. illus., facsims., ports. 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ5524 A35 Y35 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Vols. 1-4 issued in a case.
Vols. 3-4 compiled by Laurence C. Witten II and Richard Pachella, with an introduction by Pearl Kibre and additional notes by William McGuire.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Alchemy -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Jung, C. G. (Carl Gustav), 1875-1961.Occultism -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- v. 1. Printed books, 1472-1623.--v. 2. Printed books, 1624-1790.--v. 3. Manuscripts, 1225-1671.--v. 4. Manuscripts, 1675-1922.