Rayner, Geoffrey, Artists' textiles in Britain 1945-1970 , c2003
- Artists' textiles in Britain 1945-1970 : a democratic art / text [by] Geoffrey Rayner, catalogue [by] Richard Chamberlain [and] biographies [by] Annamarie Stapleton.
- London : Antique Collectors' Club, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 127 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK8943 .R39 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published in 2003 by Antique Collectors' Club in association with Target Gallery and The Fine Art Society, London, on the occasion of the exhibition ... 17 March-11 April 2003"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 125-126)
- Subject Terms:
- Textile design -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Textile fabrics -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.