Brown, Laurence A, A catalogue of British historical medals, 1760-1960 , 1980-1995
- A catalogue of British historical medals, 1760-1960 / Laurence Brown.
- Alternate Title(s):
- British historical medals, 1760-1960
- London : Seaby ; 1980-1995.
Beverly Hills, Calif. : Distributed by Numismatic Fine Arts, 1980-1995.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryCJ2491 B76 1995 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Osborn fpe26: Dust jackets. Presentation inscription in v. 1 to Colin from the author, dated Dec. 9th, 1980.
Title of [v. 2]: A catalogue of British historical medals, 1837-1901.
Vol. 2 distributed by B.T. Batsford, Braintree, Essex; vol. 3 published by Spink & Son, Ltd., London.
Vol. 1 covers catalogue numbers 1-1755; vol. 2 covers catalogue numbers 1756-3695; and vol. 3 covers catalogue numbers 3696-4480.
Vol.3 published by Spink & Son Ltd., London ; 1995.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- v. 1. The accession of George III to the death of William IV -- [v. 2.] The reign of Queen Victoria -- v. 3 The accession of Edward VII to 1960.
- Subject Terms:
- Brown, Laurence A. -- Presentation inscription to Colin.Medals -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.