Brown, Laurence A, A catalogue of British historical medals, 1760-1960 , 1980-1995
A catalogue of British historical medals, 1760-1960 / Laurence Brown.
- Additional Title(s):
British historical medals, 1760-1960
- London : Seaby ; 1980-1995.
Beverly Hills, Calif. : Distributed by Numismatic Fine Arts, 1980-1995.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryCJ2491 B76 1995 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Osborn fpe26: Dust jackets. Presentation inscription in v. 1 to Colin from the author, dated Dec. 9th, 1980.
Title of [v. 2]: A catalogue of British historical medals, 1837-1901.
Vol. 2 distributed by B.T. Batsford, Braintree, Essex; vol. 3 published by Spink & Son, Ltd., London.
Vol. 1 covers catalogue numbers 1-1755; vol. 2 covers catalogue numbers 1756-3695; and vol. 3 covers catalogue numbers 3696-4480.
Vol.3 published by Spink & Son Ltd., London ; 1995.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Brown, Laurence A. -- Presentation inscription to Colin.Medals -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.
- v. 1. The accession of George III to the death of William IV
- [v. 2.] The reign of Queen Victoria
- v. 3 The accession of Edward VII to 1960.