Whistler, Sargent and Steer , c2002
- Whistler, Sargent and Steer : Impressionists in London from Tate Collections / foreward by Chase W. Rynd ; introduction by Sandy Nairne ; essays by David Fraser Jenkins, Avis Berman.
- Nashville : Frist Center for the Visual Arts, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 116 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W57 W48 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, Nashville, Oct. 11, 2002-Jan. 5, 2003.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Sargent, John Singer, 1856-1925 -- Exhibitions.Steer, Philip Wilson, 1860-1942 -- Exhibitions.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903 -- Exhibitions.