Lang, Gladys Engel, Etched in memory , c2001
Etched in memory : the building and survival of artistic reputation / Gladys Engel Lang and Kurt Lang.
- 1st Illinois pbk.
- Urbana : University of Illinois Press, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 437 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE2043.25 .L36 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Originally published: Chapel Hill : University of North Carolina Press, 1990.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 365-421) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- Great Britain.Art and society -- United States.Artists and patrons -- Great Britain.Artists and patrons -- United States.Etching, American -- 19th century.Etching, American -- 20th century.Etching, British -- 19th century.Etching, British -- 20th century.Women artists -- Great Britain.Women artists -- United States.