Art deco 1910-1939 , 2003
- Art deco 1910-1939 / edited by Charlotte Benton, Tim Benton, and Ghislaine Wood.
- London : V&A Publications, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 464 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6494.A7 A7852 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Victoria & Albert Museum, Mar. 27-July 20, 2003; the Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto, Sept. 20, 2003-Jan. 4, 2004; the Museum of Fine Arts, San Francisco, Spring 2004; and the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Autumn 2004.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 443-449) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Art deco -- Exhibitions.