Australian art in the National Gallery of Australia, c2002
Australian art in the National Gallery of Australia/ edited by Anne Gray.
- Canberra : National Gallery of Australia, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 456 p. : col. ill. ; 29cm.
- Reference LibraryN3916 A555 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 439-446) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Australian -- Australia -- Canberra (A.C.T.) -- Catalogs.National Gallery of Australia -- Catalogs.