IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Old Humphrey, 1787-1854, Talks with Uncle Morris, or, The friend of my boyhood , 
Talks with Uncle Morris, or, The friend of my boyhood / by Old Humphrey.
- Additional Title(s):
Talks with Uncle Morris
Friend of my boyhood
- London : Religious Tract Society, 56, Paternoster Row; 65, St. Paul's Churchyard; and 164, Piccadilly, 
- Physical Description:
- 64 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5029.M35 T35 1881Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Old Humphrey is the pseudonym of George Mogridge.
Printed by Knight, printer, Middle Street.
Date of publication from BM.
At head of title: Little tot series.
With a chromolithographed frontispiece.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 12, 145
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's floral decorated red cloth. Inscribed: To my dear scholor Harry Ralnett, for regular attendance and good behaviour at the Baptist Mission Hall. New Humberstone, 1884. 3d prize. With his teachers love. Frank W. Cooke - teacher.
- Subject Terms:
- Cooke, Frank W. -- Prize award to Harry Ralnett, 1884.Knight -- Printer.Ralnett, Harry -- Prize award from Frank W. Cooke, 1884.Religious tract society -- Publisher.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Chromolithographs -- 1881.
Wood engravings -- 1881.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.