Ford, Colin, 1934-, Julia Margaret Cameron , 2003
Julia Margaret Cameron : a critical biography / Colin Ford.
- Los Angeles : J. Paul Getty Museum , 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 212 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR140.C27 F67 2003B (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published to accompany the exhibition Julia Margaret Cameron: 19th century photographer of genius held at the National Portrait Gallery, London, from February 6 to May 26, 2003, at the National Museum of Photography, Film & Television, Bradford, from June 27 to September 14, 2003, and at the J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, from October 21, 2003 to January 11, 2004"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Cameron, Julia Margaret, 1815-1879 -- Exhibitions.Portrait photography -- Exhibitions.