Crafting knowledge and knowledge of crafts : art education, colonialism and the Madras School of Arts in nineteenth-century South Asia.
- Ann Arbor : UMI Dissertation Services. 2001.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 253 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7301 .D48 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--University of Minnesota, 2001.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 242-253)
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Study and teaching -- South Asia.Art, Indic.Madras School of Art.
YCBA Collections Search
Dewan, Deepali, Crafting knowledge and knowledge of crafts , 2001