The art historian : national traditions and institutional practices / edited by Michael F. Zimmermann
- Williamstown, Mass. : Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, ; c2003.
Distributed by Yale University Press, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 210 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7475 .A793 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "This publication is based on the proceedings of the Clark Conference "The Art Historian: National Traditions and Institutional Practices," held 3-4 May 2002, at the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, Mass." --T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Historiography -- Congresses.Art criticism -- Congresses.Art historians -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
The art historian , c2003