The cliff-climbers, or, The lone home in the Himalayas : a sequel to "The Plant-Hunters" / by Captain Mayne Reid, author of "The Desert Home," "The Boy Hunters," etc., etc. ; with illustrations.
- Additional Title(s):
Lone home in the Himalayas
- New York : James Miller, Publisher, 647, Broadway, 1876.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 304 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5219.R26 C55 1876Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Wood engravings by Kilburn & Mallory.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind- and black-stamped red cloth. Inscribed: Geo. A. Hutchins.
- Subject Terms:
- Hutchins, Geo. A. -- Autograph.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Wood engravings -- 1876.
YCBA Collections Search
Reid, Mayne, 1818-1883, The cliff-climbers, or, The lone home in the Himalayas , 1876
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.