Poetical works / by Thomas Moore ; with a life of the author ; illustrated by Thomas, Corbould, &c.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : George Routledge and Sons, The Broadway, Ludgate. New York: 416 Broome Street, [between 1865 and 1889]
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, , 528,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5050 1865Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Wood engravings by the Dalziel Brothers.
Life of the author (p. [xi]-xxvii) abridged from William Howitt's Homes and haunts of the most eminent English poets.
Printed by Wyman and Sons. Great Queen St., Lincoln's-Inn Field.
Routledge was at this address between 1865-1889. Cf. Brown. London publishers and printers.
Publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's black- and gilt-stamped blue cloth, with gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- George Routledge and Sons -- Publisher.Ireland -- Poetry.Irish poetry.Moore, Thomas, 1779-1852.Poetry -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Wyman and Sons -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1865-1889.
YCBA Collections Search
Moore, Thomas, 1779-1852, Poetical works , [between 1865 and 1889]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.