The broad spectrum : studies in the materials, techniques, and conservation of color on paper / edited by Harriet K. Stratis and Britt Salvesen.
- Additional Title(s):
Studies in the materials, techniques, and conservation of color on paper
- London : Archetype Publications, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 263 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1109 .B755 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Results of a conference held at the Art Institute of Chicago, Oct. 1999.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.Art -- Technique -- Congresses.Artists' materials -- Congresses.Color in art -- Congresses.Museum conservation methods -- Congresses.Paper -- Preservation -- Congresses.Pigments -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
The broad spectrum , 2002