Gulliver's travels into several remote regions of the world / by Dean Swift ; with explanatory notes and life of the author by John Francis Waller, LL.D., Vice-President of the Royal Irish Academy ; illustrated by T. Morten.
- New edition.
- London : Cassell, Petter, and Galpin, La Bell Sauvage Yard, Ludgate Hill, E.C., 
- Physical Description:
- , xliii, , 352 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3724.G8 W35 1865Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Text printed within decorative border. Illustrated initial at the beginning and engraved vignette at the end of every chapter. Copious engravings throughout text.
Engravings by W.J. Linton, Illustrations by Thomas Morten
BAC: Presention inscription on recto of second free end-paper: A.J. Melhursh Miss C. his love Aug. 8th, 1872. Bound in half calf, with marbled boards and marbled edges.
- Subject Terms:
- C. , Miss -- Pres. insc. to A. J. Melhursh, August 8, 1872.Cassell, Petter, and Galpin -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- Melhursh, A. J. -- Pres. insc. from Miss C., August 8, 1872.Ross, David and Judith -- ProvenanceSwift, Jonathan, 1667-1745.Travelers -- Fiction.Voyages, Imaginary -- Fiction.
YCBA Collections Search
Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745, Gulliver's travels into several remote regions of the world , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.