Red cross, or, Young America in England and Wales : a story of travel and adventure / by Oliver Optic.
- Additional Title(s):
Young America in England and Wales
- Boston : Lee and Shepard, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- , 336,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPS1006.A5 R43 1868Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Wood engravings by Samuel Smith Kilburn.
Oliver Optic is the pseudonym of William Taylor Adams.
With an added engraved t.p. and frontispiece.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind-stamped green textured cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Adventure stories.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Ross, David N. -- Provenance.Voyages and travels.Wales -- Description and travel.
- Wood engravings -- 1868.
YCBA Collections Search
Optic, Oliver, 1822-1897, Red cross, or, Young America in England and Wales , 1868
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.