Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892, The poetical works of Alfred Tennyson, Poet Laureate, 1881
- The poetical works of Alfred Tennyson, Poet Laureate.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Complete edtion, with twenty-four illustrations.
- Boston : Houghton, Mifflin and Company : 1881.
- Physical Description:
- ix, , 426,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5550 .E81 1881Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Spine title: Tennyson's poetical works.
Text printed in double columns within a red border.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's black- and gilt-stamped blue cloth, with gilt edges. Inscribed: "New Lears" from George A. Snorr, 1881.
- Subject Terms:
- Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Snorr, George A. -- Pres. insc. to "New Lears", 1881.
- Wood engravings -- 1881.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.