The last chronicle of Barset / by Anthony Trollope, author of "The Claverings," "Can you Forgive Her?" "The Small House at Allington," "Doctor Thorne," "Orley Farm," &c., &c. ; with illustrations by George H. Thomas.
- New York : Harper & Brothers, Publishers, Franklin Square, 1867.
- Physical Description:
- , 10-362, 2 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5684 .L37 1867Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Publisher's advertisements, 2 p. at end.
Text printed in double columns.
New Cambridge bibliography of English literature, v.3, p. 883
BAC: Bound in blind- stamped brown cloth publisher's binding. Binder's ticket mounted on inside of upper board: Lockwood 411 Broadway, N. Y.
- Subject Terms:
- Lockwood -- Binder.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Wood engravings -- 1867.
YCBA Collections Search
Trollope, Anthony, 1815-1882, The last chronicle of Barset , 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.