Trollope, Anthony, 1815-1882, Phineas Finn, the Irish member , 1868
- Phineas Finn, the Irish member : a novel / by Anthony Trollope, author of "Orley Farm," "Small House at Allington," "Can you forgive her?" " Doctor Thorne," &c., &c.
- New York : Harper & Brothers, Publishers, Franklin Square, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- 235,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5684 .P45 1868Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings by Joseph Swain, after John Everett Millais.
Text printed in double columns.
Publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in half calf and marbled boards. Label mounted on inside of upper board: Presented by J. W. Spaulding Richmond Library Association, No. 1397.
- Subject Terms:
- Richmond Library Association -- Pres. insc. from J. W. Spaulding.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Spaulding, J. W. -- Pres. insc. to Richmond Library Association.
- Wood engravings -- 1868.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.