The thousand and one nights, or, The Arabian nights' entertainments, 1868
- The thousand and one nights, or, The Arabian nights' entertainments.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Thousand and one nights
Arabian nights' entertainments
Arabian nights. English.
- A new edition, illustrated with numerous wood engravings from original design.
- Philadelphia : Porter & Coates, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- 543,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPJ7715 .P67 1868Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Spine title: Arabian nights.
Some of the plates signed: N. Orr--Co.
"J. Fagan & Son, stereotypers, Philad'a."--Versto of t.p.
"Caxton Press of Sherman & Co., Philadelphia."--Verso of t.p.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- stamped blue publisher's cloth. Inscribed: Nellie S. Law. Woonsocket, R.I. June 1868.
- Subject Terms:
- Law, Nellie S. -- Autograph, June 1868.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Wood engravings -- 1868.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.