Wordsworth, William, 1770-1850, The poetical works of Wordsworth , [187-?]
The poetical works of Wordsworth : with memoir, explanatory notes, &c.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Frederick Warne and Co., Bedford Street, Strand [187-?]
- Physical Description:
- xxxix, , 600 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5850 .E70Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Wood engravings by T. Sulman, the Dalziel Brothers, and George Pearson, after Francis Arthur Fraser.
At head of title page: The Lansdowne poets.
Text printed within red border.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's black- and gilt-stamped blue cloth, with gilt edges. Inscribed, p. 1: Martha Alger Moseley.
- Subject Terms:
- Camden Press -- Printer.Frederick Warne -- Publisher.Moseley, Martha Alger -- Autograph.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Wordsworth, William, 1770-1850.
- Wood engravings -- 187-.
Engravings -- 187-.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.