Heroic ballads / selected by the editor of "Quiet Hours" ; illustrated.
- Boston : Roberts Brothers, 1887.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 289,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR1181 .H47 1887Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Copyright, 1883, by Roberts Brothers"--T.p. verso.
Preface signed: M.W.T. [Mary Wilder Tileston]
Printed by University Press, John Wilson and Son, Cambridge.
Includes "Historical notes", p. -281, and indexes.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's white-, gilt-, and black-stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- American poetry.Ballads, English -- United States.Ballads, English.English poetry.John Wilson and Son -- Printer.Roberts Brothers -- Publisher.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
- Wood engravings -- 1887.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.