Dalziels' illustrated Arabian Nights' entertainments , [ca. 1865?]
- Dalziels' illustrated Arabian Nights' entertainments / the text revised and emendated throughout by H.W. Dulcken, Ph.D. ; with upwards of two hundred illustrations by eminent artists ; engraved by the brothers Dalziel.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Illustrated Arabian Nights' entertainments
Arabian nights. English.
- London : Ward, Lock, and Tyler, 158 Fleet Street, and 107 Dorset Street, Salisbury Square, [ca. 1865?]
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 822,  p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPJ7715 .D35 1865+Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by the Dalziel Brothers after; Arthur Boyd Houghton, John Dawson Watson, John Tenniel, Edward Dalziel, Thomas Morten, George John Pinwell, John Everett Millais.
With an added engraved title page on p. 1.
Numerous wood engravings within text throughout.
Printer's device on verso of letter-press t.p.
Publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt- and blind- stamped brown publisher's cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Camden Press -- Printer.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.Ward, Lock, and Tyler -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- [ca. 1865?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.