Avery, Derek, Victorian & Edwardian architecture, c2003
- Victorian & Edwardian architecture.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Victorian and Edwardian architecture
- London : Chaucer, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA967.5.V53 A84 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Author, Derek Avery.
Derek Avery gives a comprehensive guide to the architectural styles of the Victorian and Edwardian period, with in-depth descriptions of famous buildings of the time, their architects and uses today.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Edwardian.Architecture, Victorian.