Blunt, Wilfrid Scawen, 1840-1922, The love-lyrics & songs of Proteus , MDCCCXCII 
- The love-lyrics & songs of Proteus / by Wilfrid Scawen Blunt ; with the Love-sonnets of Proteus by the same author, now reprinted in their full text with many sonnets omitted from the earlier editions.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Love-lyrics and songs of Proteus
- London : [Kelmscott Press], MDCCCXCII 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 251 p. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4149.B8 L78 1892Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Colophon: Here end the Love-Lyrics ... Printed by William Morris at the Kelmscott Press, Upper Mall, Hammersmith, in the county of Middlesex, and finished on the 26th day of January of the year 1892. Sold by Reeves & Turner, 196 Strand, London. [Printer's mark]
First pages of text of the Lyrics and the Sonnets within ornamental borders; initials and captions in red.
300 copies on paper.
Peterson, W.S. Kelmscott Press, A3
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in vellum. Silk ties.
- Subject Terms:
- Kelmscott Press -- Publisher.Morris, William -- Printer.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1892.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.