IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Conserving the painted past , c2003
Conserving the painted past : developing approaches to wall painting conservation : post-prints of a conference organised by English Heritage, London, 2-4 December, 1999 / [edited by Robert Gowing and Adrian Heritage]
- London : James & James, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 138 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND2552 .C665 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Mural painting and decoration -- Conservation and restoration -- England -- Congresses.