Maekawa, Shin, 1952-, The use of oxygen-free environments in the control of museum insect pests , c2003
The use of oxygen-free environments in the control of museum insect pests / Shin Maekawa, Kerstin Elert.
- Los Angeles : Getty Conservation Institute, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 157 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Reference LibraryTH9041 .M34 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0.
- Subject Terms:
- Buildings -- Pest control.Gases, Asphyxiating and poisonous.Insect pests.Museum conservation methods.Museums -- Protection.