Traces of India , 2003
- Traces of India : photography, architecture, and the politics of representation, 1850-1900 / edited by Maria Antonella Pelizzari.
- Montréal : Canadian Centre for Architecture ; 2003.
New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 342 p. : ill. (some col.), map ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR103 .T72 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Canadian Centre for Architecture, Montréal, May 14-Sept. 14, 2003 and the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Oct. 16, 2003-Jan. 11, 2004.
Issued also in French under title: Empreintes de l'Inde.
Foreword by Nicholas Olsberg.
Covers extend to form additional leaves.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 324-335) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural photography -- India -- History -- 19th century.Architecture and photography -- India -- History -- 19th century.Imperialism in art.India -- Politics and government -- 1857-1919.Photography -- Political aspects -- India.