Thomas Jones (1742-1803) : an artist rediscovered / edited by Ann Sumner and Greg Smith with contributions by Christopher Riopelle ... [et al.].
- New Haven : Yale University Press in association with the National Museums & Galleries of Wales, Cardiff, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 287 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.J714 T56 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "This catalogue was published in conjunction with the exhibition ... at the National Museum & Gallery, Cardiff (21 May-10 August 2003), Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester (22 August-26 October 2003), National Gallery, London (12 November 2003-15 February 2004)"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 273-278) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Jones, Thomas, 1742-1803 -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, Welsh -- 18th century -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Jones (1742-1803) , 2003