Clark Conference (1999 : Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute), The two art histories , c2002
The two art histories : the museum and the university / edited by Charles W. Haxthausen.
- Williamstown, Mass. : Sterling and Francis Clark Art Institute : c2002.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 195 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN380 .C58 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Based on the proceedings of the Clark Conference "The Two Art Histories : the Museum and the University," held Apr. 9-10, 1999, at the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, Mass.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Historiography -- Congresses.Art criticism -- Congresses.Art historians -- Attitudes -- Congresses.Art museum curators -- Attitudes -- Congresses.