Thomson, Duncan, A virtuous and noble education , 1971
A virtuous and noble education / Duncan Thomson.
- Edinburgh : The Board of Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. : ill., ports. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA802 L6 T46 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Pictorial works.Kerr, William, Sir, b. 1638 -- Knowledge and learning.Lothian, Robert Kerr, Earl of, 1636-1703 -- Knowledge and learning.Scotland -- Social life and customs -- 17th century.