Early Italian paintings : approaches to conservation : proceedings of a symposium at the Yale University Art Gallery, April 2002 / edited by Patricia Sherwin Garland.
- New Haven : Yale University Art Gallery, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 298 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND614 .E25 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Panel painting, Italian -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.Panel painting, Medieval -- Conservation and restoration -- Italy -- Congresses.Panel painting, Renaissance -- Conservation and restoration -- Italy -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
Early Italian paintings , 2003