Knapp, James A., 1968-, Illustrating the past in early modern England , 2003
Illustrating the past in early modern England : the representation of history in printed books / James A. Knapp.
- Aldershot, Hants, England ; Ashgate, 2003.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 274 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ1023 .K59 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -267) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Derricke, John. Image of Ireland with a discouerie of woodkarne.Early printed books -- Great Britain -- 16th century.Foxe, John, 1516-1587. Actes and monuments.Great Britain -- Historiography -- History.Holinshed, Raphael, d. 1580? Chronicles of England, Scotlande, and Irelande.Illustrated books -- Great Britain -- History -- 15th and 16th centuries.